Friday, August 19, 2011

Internet Woes, Part II



Mossimo ruffle tank - Target (buy similar) / Take Out cardigan - Marshalls / skirt - Urban Outfitters / watch - Fossil (buy) / mid-heel pumps - Payless (buy) / belt - came with a dress / necklace - gifted from Swarovski (buy chain, buy charm)

Well, readers, as it turns out, I am a law breaker. That's right, the resident lover of owls here at E&O has (unknowingly) been breaking the law -- and violating her mobile service contract -- for the past month. Whoops. Apparently the iPhone app that I was using to get internet on my laptop is not approved by the folks over at the phone company, and so yesterday I had to call them up and was asked to "promise not to tether anymore."  

Yeah, yeah, I promise. But what about the blog?!

Anywho, I'm stuck stealing spare moments at work until Matthew gets around to getting the internet (and cable!) set up in our apartment. Hint, hint, Matthew.

But on to the important stuff: I've had this skirt for over a year, I wore it on the first real date that Matt and I went on and again out to the bars one night. The second time around the hem started falling out of it, and I've just now gotten around to fixing it. (By hand, mind you.)

At least this law-breaker can sew.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment