Thursday, July 21, 2011

Longest Day Ever

 floral button-down - Urban Outfitters (buy similar) / Mossimo cropped pants - Target (buy similar)
Betsey Johnson necklace - Dillards (buy similar)

The day seems so much longer -- like two days, instead of one -- when you tack an extra two hours onto the beginning of it. I woke up at 5:15 this morning to take my (now former) roommate to the airport this morning. Despite the cup of caffeinated tea I had before leaving the house and the skinny cinnamon dolce latte I had upon getting to work, I spent the day struggling to make it.

I'm definitely feeling a 30 for 30 Remix hangover. When able to choose anything to wear from my closet after being so limited for almost a month, I was feeling horribly uninspired this morning. But this afternoon I laid down in my closet and looked up at my clothes (I'm so not kidding) until I came up with not one, but two new outfit ideas. You'll see one of them tomorrow, the other I'm saving for when we have a big event at work.

Until then, I need some serious shut eye. Sweet dreams!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment