Monday, June 13, 2011

This is my morning face.

This is what I look like before 7 a.m. on a Monday. My face is swollen, I've still got Saturday night's eyeliner on, and I seem to have forgotten how to smile. But I'm alive and awake and it's morning! (That line is from a camp song, and is my first summer camp reference. I'm surprised it took me this long to make one.)


So this is the first outfit from our 30 for 15 remix challenge. Jess helped me pick out this Forever 21 sweater a few years ago, I probably wouldn't have bought it without her encouragement. I'm glad I hung on to it since nautical is back in now. (Was it ever truly "out?") The shirt is Express, it has a really cool lace back to it, but you won't be seeing that with today's outfit, I don't think the office folk would approve. And the pants are my favorite, often worn, navy blue (but not denim!) Mossimo trousers.


 I picked up the bangle from World Market. I seriously looked at it on three separate trips that I made to the store, and the fourth time I wandered into World Market and picked it up it was the last one left and I knew I would regret not buying it. That was at least two years ago, and I still wear it all the time. The necklace is handmade, you can see more of them on my Etsy.


Speaking of my handmade wares, I made my first sale! The necklace (pictured above) that I wore with this outfit has been purchased and is now on its way to Montana. I hope its new owner enjoys it!

Well, my work day is already over. Time for a Supernatural session (I love those Winchester boys!) and probably some more beading!

xo, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. love love love love looooove!!! And I think I might buy that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete