Friday, June 10, 2011

Simple Statement

Ahh, finally a relaxed, casual Friday! 

Eh, who am I kidding? The last three Fridays have been uber-casual, you probably think I don't do anything at work! 


With it being yet another easy day where I wasn't expecting to encounter many people, I decided to keep things simple. I dream of a day when "simple" doesn't exist in regards to my wardrobe because I just own so much awesome clothing, but until then I've got some easy pieces on reserve in my closet. The tweed ankle pants (they might be actual pants that are intended for a petite person) came from the Van Huesen outlet in Orlando and the sweater top is from Maurices. Top it all off with a statement necklace from Forever 21 and I've easily added a quick pop to my outfit.

I know my outfit is hard to see, the dark clothing seems to have blended in with my dark carpet. I also dream of a day -- perhaps when my boyfriend returns from deployment -- when I don't have to do self-portraits in the mirror!

I'm still debating whether to head to the mall once this conference call ends and I am able to leave work. And yes, I just admitted to blogging while on a conference call. It's called multitasking, people.

Counting the minutes to another "real" weekend!
xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment