Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hidden Layers

Tomorrow is a casual day at work (we have ZERO events going on!) so today will be the last day of my belt challenge. I know, I know, I said it would be a five-day challenge, but who wants to dress up on the most casual of casual Fridays? Not this girl!


The Private Gallery blouse I've got on is actually a three-layered blouse, but I've got two of the layers tucked in to my Windsor skirt and another layer hidden under my Maurices cardigan, so it really only serves as a pop of color. The necklace and charm are Swarovski, from my wonderful boyfriend, and I picked up the ring super cheap at Dillards a few years ago. Oh, and I almost never wear a ponytail to work, but I had a served dinner and had to do inventory today and I'm already in a skirt, so why have to worry about my hair, too? 

One more day until the weekend!
xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment